Improve your oral hygiene with Water Flosser WP-450 cordless from Waterpik..
Water flossing is perfect for anyone who struggles with string floss, has braces or implants. It is also great if you have crowns, bridges or veneers. Waterpik Water Flossers are clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss and Sonicare® Air Floss (Model HX8181) for reducing plaque, gingivitis and gum disease.
The WP-450 Cordless Plus water flosser disrupts plaque biofilm between teeth and those difficult to reach areas of the mouth, above all improving oral hygiene and bad breath. Furthermore this unit is also rechargeable and easy to use.
How to use a water flosser https://youtu.be/4jGZTyMK–k Simply fill the reservoir with water (warm if you suffer from sensitivity) and place the tip in the mouth between teeth with the tip pointing towards the gum line. Don’t turn on until inside your mouth – unless you want a mess! Tilt your head over the wash basin/sink with your mouth slightly open so the water dribbles out of your mouth, then turn on. Hold in each space for 3 to 5 seconds then move on to the next interdental (in between teeth) space. You can use the water flosser from the cheek side pointing in toward teeth or from the tongue or palate.
Proven in laboratory tests to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3-second application to each site.
Clinically proven up to 3 time as effective as dental floss for cleaning around braces with the orthodontic tip.
Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below gum line where brushing and traditional flossing can’t reach
Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation and keep gums strong and healthy.
- Great for people with orthdontic braces, implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Can be used with water or mouthwash
NB If your teeth are sensitive use warm water
Furthermore a variety of tips can be used to suit individual needs. The Perio Pik pocket tip is great for cleaning gum pockets and root surfaces. Customers can buy these separately from Growing Smiles at https://www.growingsmiles.co.uk/shop/waterpik-waterflosser-perio-pik-pocket-tips/
- Two setting pressure control system with low for sensitive gums and high for deep cleaning
- Water reservoir can be filled without removing
- Easy, recharging power supply
- No batteries needed. Holds charge for approximately one week
- Easy to store when not in use
- Tips rotate 360° to reach all areas of the mouth
- Reservoir capacity is 210 mL (7 oz)
- Pressure range is 45 to 75 psi
- Two-year warranty
Included with Unit: 4 tips
- Orthodontic Tip OD-100E Water flows through bristle tip to rinse away debris while cleaning around braces and other dental work
- Standard Jet Tip JT-450E For cleaning between teeth and below gumline
- Plaque Seeker Tip PS-100E Gently delivers therapeutic rinses into gum pockets
- Tongue Cleaner TC-100E Removes bacteria that causes bad breath
And finally Growing Smiles trivia – Waterpik water flossers were developed by a dentist and hydraulic engineer way back in the early 1960’s, the Waterpik received its initial patent in 1967 and has more than 50 clinical studies to support its use.