Splat Magic Oral Care Foam for Children – Free from Fluoride, Saccharinate, Lauryl Sulfate 50ml
How to use – press pump down 2-3 times, spray in mouth, rinse for 10 seconds then spit out.
Great for school bag, sports bag etc
Children’s teeth require special protection. Every time sugary and acidic food and drink are taken the outer enameo of the teeth are attacked. The saliva will help the tooth surface to recover from the attack but this can take up to 2 hours. The more times the teeth are ‘attacked’ the more likely the tooth with decay and/or erode.
Children under 8 years should use under adult supervision
Benefits of Magic Foam
• Bioactive Calcis fosters enamel formation of teeth and saturates enamel with calcium.
• A complex of unique milk enzymes (lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase and glucose oxidase) provides protection against bacteria, promotes healthy gums and contributes to a healhy oral environment.
• The innovative LUCTATOL system (a combination of liquorice extract and milk enzymes) actively defends against Streptococcus mutans bacteria, reducing the risk of tooth decay and dental plaque build-up.
• Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate and creatine are natural anti-inflammatory components which can relieve gums during teething.
• The foam is perfect for children who suffer from fluoride‑related contraindications.
• Liquorice extract
• Lactoperoxidase, lactoferrin, glucose oxidase
• Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate
Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/VA Copolymer, Calcium Lactate, Glycerin, Potassium Thiocyanate, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Glucose Pentaacetate, Menthyl Lactate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Methylparaben, Aroma, Creatine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium EDTA, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Maltitol, Arginine, Citric Acid, Limonene.