- Suitable from birth-3 years. (1000 ppm Fluoride)
- Gentle Applemint flavour
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) free non-foaming toothpaste
- Xylitol helps reduce sugar acids and restore the mouth’s pH balance to a healthy level
“If a child gets xylitol a couple of times a day, they will get less decay” Professor Aubrey Sheiham, Emeritus Professor of Dental Public Health, University College, London
Regular use of Xylitol chewing gum by mothers has been shown to help protect their children’s teeth from tooth decay. Xylitol reduces the number of decay-causing bacteria in the mother’s mouth and in turn helps to reduce the transfer of these bacteria to their baby’s or children’s mouths. It has been shown that mothers who chewed xylitol gum in pregnancy have children who are 70% less likely to have tooth decay at the age of 5.
Before teeth erupt – clean baby’s mouth and gums. Use Brush-Baby DentalWipes™ with Xylitol to create a healthy environment for new teeth.
Brushing your baby’s teeth – Brush at nighttime and one other time each day.
- Hold baby on your lap or in a way that you can cradle their head from behind – think how dental professionals work!
- Use a smear of toothpaste on a small headed soft toothbrush to brush each surface of the teeth. Use your other hand to gently pull back the lips and cheek. Give baby something to hold while you brush – a little mirror is perfect this keeps small hands busy!
- Leave the toothpaste around the teeth to get the maximum benefit from the paste.
Please contact us if you have any queries.